Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How I made $1,000 per hour

In my other blog, http://linkedinusermanual.blogspot.com, I wrote in December 2008 about making $1,000 an hour and in 2009, I did... precisely that!

I earned about $1,000 an hour while working on contract for a university.

The secret I want to share with you, is that you can earn ANY amount of money per hour. You just have to set your intention and learn to believe it. By this, I mean you have to think OBSESSIVELY about making $1,000 an hour (or whatever amount you aim for).

That is the power of the Law of Attraction!

I spent two years studying the teachers of the Law of Attraction, mostly Esther Hicks.

A similar law is described in the book The Science of Getting Rich, by Wallace Wattle, written precisely 100 years ago, in 1910. I highly recommend that you get a free copy on the Internet and read it and study it. It will make you fabulously rich.

In short, they are too logical.

They often reject an idea because their rational mind cannot see HOW the idea can be implemented, or how the goal can be achieved "realistically."

The HOW will be provided by the Universe; you only have to set clear intentions about WHAT you want.

The HOW, that is, the specific ideas as to how you can make a large sum of money (or achieve any goal you want), is like a song being broadcast over radio waves. Your job is only to TUNE IN and receive those ideas.

Your next challenge is to TRUST the idea and implement it RIGHT AWAY. Implement it confidently like as if you could not fail!

Even if a survey of 1,000 people revealed that 999 people (except for your mom, of course!) believed you would fail. DO IT ANYWAYS!

If you invest 100% of your energy and faith in your idea, it will not fail. Even in cases where it doesn't show the results desired, you will be at the right place for the next idea which usually is BIGGER and more BEAUTIFUL than the first one.

I will write more about the LOA, stay tuned!