Thursday, October 09, 2008

BMW audiobook CD for sale

I have great news! I just finished recording a 47-minute audiobook on the BMW workshop, which I've been teaching in various business schools and colleges since May 6, 2006.

Since many people from Asia, the U.S. (L.A., New York, etc.), Europe and other provinces in Canada, have been requesting the BMW material, I finally took the time to record, edit and produce an audiobook to share the BMW workshop with the rest of the world!

If you wish to purchase that audiobook, which is NOT available in any retail store, here are the prices:

If bought in October 2008: $30 (Canadian dollars)
If bought in November 2008: $50
If bought in December 2008: $100
If bought in January 2009: $200
If bought in February 2009: $300

Simply email me at peter@powerknowledge.net your mailing address (with postal code), and I will email you a Paypal invoice and ship the audiobook CD to you promptly.

The reason for the accelerating pricing schedule above, is that the BMW principles and concepts are truly revolutionary and will give an incredible edge in business to any person who uses them. So the early buyers will benefit from exclusivity, since as the price increases, fewer will be able to buy.

Also, this audiobook CD has content that will continuously evolve, and the value will reach equilibrium at around $300.

If you want to get rich in this life, I highly recommend that you invest $30 and get this audiobook as soon as you can. The BMW is the result of nearly 10 years of research and experimentation that I did, quite successfully. The secrets I share in the audiobook are simply NOT available anywhere else.

I'm using the BMW principles myself to become a millionaire. This is my objective: :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdWjgNmVT7Q

If you are a subscriber to this blog, let me congratulate you and give you a $10 discount, so the price for you will be $20 in October, $40 in November, $90 in December, etc.

This is the opportunity of a lifetime. Don't miss it! I wouldn't want you to look back, a year from now, and see all my students make tons of money while you're still struggling financially!

Details on the BMW workshop at http://businessmodelworkout.blogspot.com