Monday, November 03, 2008

Free career consulting for you!

I created the blog www.idealcareerframework.com where I've written and will continue to write about how you can design and develop your ideal career. The best news is, it's free of charge!

I used to charge for that kind of information but I realized that this kind of knowledge is just too powerful and could REALLY help you to create an amazing career for yourself!

The Ideal Career Framework (ICF) is not the only method for finding one's ideal career, but I believe it's the best one. Just kidding.

It's the simplest and most direct way to get in touch with who you TRULY are, so you can build a fulfilling career based on your TRUE self.

So please visit the site when you get a chance, and ask me all the questions you want. Your career happiness is my mission! :-)