Thursday, November 13, 2008

The wealth secret nobody told you about

My friends, the BMW audiobook CD currently sells for $100 (Canadian dollars), and you can read more details HERE. In this post, I will explain in detail what the BMW secret knowledge is about, and also offer you the opportunity to buy it for only $10. (This special offer is ONLY for subscribers of this blog and their friends).

Many people have bought my BMW audiobook already, and I congratulate them heartily because the secret knowledge contained in that single CD will save them YEARS of hard work, frustration, stress and totally misguided thinking about business, finance, economics and wealth.

Just take a look at what's going on in the U.S. and you'll have an idea of the enormous misunderstanding that most people have about money, work and wealth.

In a nutshell, people really DO NOT KNOW how to create value. If they did, they would NEVER accept to have a job, for they could create value from the comfort of their own home and then ship or deliver electronically that value to thousands of customers worldwide (as I am currently doing -- I have 998 connections on Linkedin in over 30 countries, and those connections are not just customers, they are distributors of my products to THEIR network of 500+ connections!).

In other words, the BMW knowledge clarifies people's mind about what, precisely, business is all about: innovation X marketing. It's really that simple.

And yet, if you don't get it, then you will be forced to work for someone else till age 65.

I retired from corporate America at age 31, and over the last 8 years, I've had nothing but fun. It was not always easy, of course, since I had to search long and hard for the SECRET of wealth, but I did it. I found the secret, and that is the secret I'm sharing with you in that BMW audiobook.

But that secret is not a sentence or a statement, it's a certain understanding of how value is created and then monetized. You've got to PRACTICE it in order to KNOW it.

To help people PRACTICE the BMW doctrine, I even created a FREE ecourse which all buyers of the BMW audiobook can receive, once a week, so they can apply what they've learned. Below is the curriculum of that ecourse (delivered by email).

But unless you buy the BMW audiobook, you cannot take that FREE ecourse, which I normally charge $300 for. Students get to do assignments and they receive my feedback, guidance and corrective comments.

Now, why would I offer both the BMW audiobook, now priced at $100, and this ecourse (value of $300) for the ridiculous price of $10?

Because I care about you.

And I know that you care about success, especially financial success. Otherwise, you would not have subscribed to this blog.

Sure, money doesn't buy happiness, but it certainly makes your life really, really, really comfortable and pleasant as you search for happiness.

And if you are a parent, you DEFINITELY and ABSOLUTELY must buy the BMW audiobook for if you don't have the knowledge, you cannot teach your kids. And trust me, they WILL suffer professionally and financially if they don't know the BMW secret.

I was the Valedictorian of my high school, and always a top student at college and university. In fact, at McGill University, several business professors told me I was one of their top students. I had an "A" average.

Yet, even I did not "get" business and had to figure it out for myself through a lot of readings (about 800 books) and countless hours of meditation and reflection.

Anyways, I strongly recommend that you get the BMW audiobook, for only $10. Just email me your mailing address at peter@powerknowledge.net and make the $10 payment at http://www.sureforms.net/peterswork.form (please make sure you enter the "$10.00" amount).

Forward this offer to all your friends and relatives, and they can benefit from the special offer too. Thank you.

FREE ECOURSE FOR BUYERS OF BMW AUDIOBOOK

Email 1: Explain in one page your understanding of the BMW system

Email 2: Create a template time sheet with only four codes: M, S, P and W (time wasted)

Email 3: Write one page describing your target client (probable client)

Email 4: Write a one-page procedure on how you create Marketing Campaigns

Email 5: Create an Excel spreadsheet listing potential clients, probable clients, contact info, solutions suggested, need inferred, need validated

Email 6: Create a one-page sales methodology

Email 7: Create a one-page description of how you produce value, both proactively without having any client and reactively (in response to client orders)

Email 8: Explain in one page all the things that could go wrong with your marketing system, and how you preemptively prevent or reduce those risks of process failure

Email 9: Explain in one page all the things that could go wrong with your selling system, and how you preemptively prevent or reduce those risks of process failure

Email 10: Explain in one page all the things that could go wrong with your producing system, and how you preemptively prevent or reduce those risks of process failure

Email 11: Create an Excel dashboard measuring your M, S and P performance every week

Email 12: PERSONALIZED CONSULTING (if needed)

Email 13: PERSONALIZED CONSULTING (if needed)

Email 14: PERSONALIZED CONSULTING (if needed)

Email 15: PERSONALIZED CONSULTING (if needed)

Email 16: PERSONALIZED CONSULTING (if needed)

Email 17: PERSONALIZED CONSULTING (if needed)

Email 18: PERSONALIZED CONSULTING (if needed)

Email 19: PERSONALIZED CONSULTING (if needed)

Email 20: PERSONALIZED CONSULTING (if needed)