Sunday, July 20, 2008

THIS IS AWESOME!

Steve and Chad might have received $1.65 billion from Youtube, but here's how you can get $100,000,000 from Youtube. I'm not kidding.

Now before I tell you the secret, I have to say that I've been a quasi-religious student of knowledge ever since I was a kid. I've read every book under the sun.

In fact, I read about 500 books every year. Translation: I don't have much of a social life, and most of my friends probably think that I'm either dead or have been kidnapped by aliens.

But in all my readings, I have never come across a book as powerful as the one below.

If you've been watching the Oprah Show, you probably know what book I'm referring to. However, reading an author is not the same as watching him speak.

If you want to know the purpose of your life, I highly recommend watching the video below. Actually, start from Chapter 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v74oOe8f07Y&feature=related

I also recommend that you buy the book by the author.

To me, he's like a modern-day Yoda (and I'm like a young Luke Skywalker who just picked up a light saber, or a fountain pen to be more accurate -- both of which are lethal weapons).

I've been reading spiritual books for a while, so I "get" what he's saying. But many people might not, at least not immediately. Yet I encourage everyone to read and then STUDY this book, as if your life depended on it. Because your happiness certainly does depend on the teachings in this book.

What he teaches is worth more than gold (which is why I mentioned at the beginning that you'll get much more than $1.65 billion from these videos on Youtube).

What I got from his teachings:

- Either you are successful, now and forever, or you will never, ever be (these are not his words but my own interpretation)

- Desire without doubt and focus without force, and you will succeed without strain ("forceful" focus is often the training or conditioning that people get from corporations or personal development authors, who preach "goal setting." It is based often on the ego, who wants to "achieve.")

- Don't look for a job. Rather, realize that YOU ARE THE JOB! Work on yourself and success will follow you. Jim Rohn said something similar: "Success is what you attract by the person you become."

Enjoy his videos!