Tuesday, May 13, 2008

7 areas where you can achieve success

I wrote previously that there are 7 key areas in life where success is worth pursuing. I've listed them below, along with a key word to stimulate your thinking as to what is required to succeed in that sphere of human existence:

Finance: I can't reveal the word here because it's the ultimate success secret
Health: Choose
Spirituality: Seek
Love relationships: Share
Social life: Support
Family: Serve
Career: Create

Try to think about what each word means, in each area of life.

I selected each of these 7 words to represent the "success secret" in those areas, but those words obviously come from my own experience and knowledge. Your words might be different.

My intention is only to challenge you to come up with ONE word, in each area, so that all your efforts can be aligned (within one area) and work synergistically toward the full expression of that word or success secret.