Sunday, May 04, 2008

7 areas where you can have success in life 0:06

I don't know about you, but I want EVERYTHING from life! So here's my little acronym to remind myself of the important areas of life where "success" is worth pursuing: F.L.A.S.H.X.S.

Think of X.S. as "excess," so FLASHXS reminds me that success in every area requires "light" or knowledge. Knowledge is the power that will illuminate my path in each of the following 7 areas:

FAMILY
LOVE RELATIONSHIPS
ABUNDANCE (or FINANCES)
SOCIAL LIFE
HEALTH
XPLORATION (or CAREER)
SPIRITUALITY

The great secret for living a successful, fulfiling, amazing, exhilarating life is to balance the 7 areas above.

If you evaluate your life based on those 7 dimensions, you'll most likely see areas where you did well, and areas where you could use some guidance in order to evolve.

It's the same with your friends or members of your family.

The great thing is that you can partner with people who are doing well in areas where you could use help, and who are doing not so well in areas where you are doing great. This results in a win-win partnership.

Try not to partner with people who have the same difficulties you're having, because what would be the point? It would be like the blind leading the blind!

I will write more on this. For now, I need some sleep (am working on my Health!). :-)