Friday, April 18, 2008

Learn how to use Linkedin strategically

Below is a letter I just sent to all my 850 Linkedin connections. Feel free to subscribe to Linkedin User Manual at http://linkedinusermanual.blogspot.com

Dear Linkedin Friends,

May I invite you to visit Linkedin User Manual, the blogzine I’ve been religiously writing for over two years to help Linkedin users strategize and leverage their professional network advantageously and profitably. (Note: There are over 400 posts written so far.)

It’s completely FREE to subscribe so that you can receive new posts conveniently in your email box. The most valuable posts are deleted within a few days, so subscribing will ensure that you don’t miss any important information.

I currently have over 230 subscribers yet have not done any marketing to promote the blogzine.

Please feel free to ask me questions about how to use Linkedin strategically, and I will do my best to help you.

As for myself, my long-term strategy is beginning to bear fruit: I currently have 850 Linkedin connections in over 30 countries, which puts me in the best possible position to export my instructional materials worldwide.

Should you be interested in becoming an affiliate, associate or reseller, I would gladly consider your application.

To your success!

Peter Nguyen

CEO and co-founder

Talentelle.com

&

Principal and Editor in Chief

CareerKnowledge.net

PowerKnowledge.net