Saturday, May 10, 2008

The secret of success in ONE word!

In my search for the ULTIMATE success secret which will benefit the lives of fellow mortals, I have come up with this single word which TRULY captures the one principle that unleashes success on planet Earth.

But before I reveal it to you, try to divine what this word is. Send to me the word which you think illustrates the ONE principle for success on Earth. Email me at omnidigitalbrain@yahoo.com with the word in the subject heading, no need to write anything. I will reply to you with the one principle that will unleash your success on this planet.

This word reveals the one activity that will enrich you, and the extent to which you engage in this skillful activity will show you how much you will earn in this lifetime. If you don't do this activity, you will remain poor. Nothing wrong with being poor, because there are certain lessons to be learned when one has to struggle with financial issues. But ultimately, most human beings prefer to be rich.

However, you CANNOT become rich without this ONE activity.

This one word is so powerful that I could write 10 books on it. Or any other author could write a couple of books on it, and indeed, many have!

Because this one word or principle is so critical to success, I don't reveal it here because it would be too easy for you and you would forget it five minutes later. This is why I ask that those who are interested in wealth, write to me with what they think is the one word that unleashes success.

Many people know this word or principle or activity, but they psychologically resist the idea; as a result, they remain poor.

Financial success comes when you master this one principle, and illustrate it in as many ways as possible in all the facets of your human experience. Once you do this, wealth will flow to you faster than you can imagine right now.

So if you are interested in financial freedom, please trust me and don't waste time. Send me an email at omnidigitalbrain@yahoo.com with the one word you think will unleash success. I will correct you if need be, or validate your proposition. I can also help you to implement this one principle in all facets of your life so that you can become RICHER than you can possibly imagine.