Thursday, July 27, 2006

Put that bra back on!

6:00

Women are really, really different from men.

I know I'm stating the obvious and that most men have probably realized that fact by the time they reach puberty.

But what I mean is that women are TOTALLY different in the way they feel, the way they are, the way they work, the way they express themselves and the way they care for others.

A man cannot fail but learn valuable things about life and about love when he hangs around with girls and women.

Since I'm a super-competitive male, I don't really hang around with male friends. I tend to compete (not obviously, of course) against all men. If there's a beautiful female in front of me, then that's it: all males within a five mile radius must die (or at least, they must retire from my realm or face the consequences!). I'm just half-joking, but it's true I have this irrepressible urge to express my alpha gene! (Yes, I know, I need professional help!).

But when I talk to women, it's quite different. I don't compete with them at all. I want to learn from them. I'm desperate to learn from them, so I go: "Oh, come on, stop fooling around! Put that bra back on and teach me something useful!"

See, that's another thing I like about women: they are very sensitive to words. A single word, in the right sentence, can spark and launch a quasi-erotic feeling in a woman's mind.

What does this mean for men? I think it means that a "romantic success" secret could be that one should focus on developing one's linguistic skills.