Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Join my business agent network

Regular readers and subscribers of this blog know that my policy is to openly and INSTANTLY share valuable knowledge to empower everyone (including my friends, family, or any person whom I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet in this life).

The next logical step, of course, is to invite you, dear subscribers, to join my Business Agent Network so we can both create value and make money.

I'm quickly developing a special expertise which I call "personalized cashflow engineering."

PCE simply means that I look at your assets, skills, predispositions, resources, location, etc. and try to design and engineer a micro-business that FITS you.

Why do I do that? Why would I help strangers to set up their business?

Because I love business and more importantly, I love being able to make a difference in people's lives.

If I were a baker, I would bake cookies for you. If I were a singer, I would sing for you. But since I'm a business intellectual, I thought I could be useful to you by helping you set up your micro-business.

If you are interested in letting me help you to create a money-making venture, just fill out this form HERE.

I can't guarantee that I can help you, because a lot depends on the assets, skills and resouces that you have; but I will try my best, you have my word of honour.