Saturday, January 05, 2008

I'll tell you all my business secrets!

A few days ago, I posted this offer on Linkedin Answers and got a lot of good feedback! So I offer you the same "deal"!

===

All my business secrets -- My 2008 resolution is to share them freely with everyone. Incredible?

This is a resolution that can't fail since an increasing number of people are beginning to search for a better path through life, and they will ask questions in order to get answers. They hear an inner voice telling them that life is too short to "work" and they want financial freedom ASAP. They want to "play" not "work."

I agree that the purpose of life is to maximize fun, not time spent at the office.

So my intention for 2008 is to share as many of my business secrets as possible with as many people as possible. I will answer all questions free of charge. It is my desire to stimulate people's thinking so they can arrive at the same conclusions I arrived at, which enabled me to create prolific wealth while teaching thousands through workshops and seminars.

I don't charge for this since enriching others (through knowledge-sharing) does not impoverish me in any way. :-)

Peter Nguyen
Serial Entrepreneur and Business Coach
www.careerknowledge.net
www.businessmodelworkout.blogspot.com
www.realtimesuccesssecrets.blogspot.com
www.linkedinusermanual.blogspot.com
www.idealcareerframework.com (password: idealcareerisideal)