Monday, December 03, 2007

Business opportunities for you

Below are a few business opportunities you might be interested in. They're projects I've launched, some of them are at the embryonic stage while others are more advanced.

These opportunities are only available to Real-Time Success subscribers.

Most of these opportunities require no investment. It's just a matter of browsing and seeing if any one of them resonate with you. We can then discuss in more detail to see what would suit you best and we could become co-creators of value. This means, concretely, that you get a piece of the action and the resulting cashflows.

Please note I'm not trying to aggressively recruit anyone into any money-making scheme! I just wish to present these opportunities in a straightforward, honest and factual manner, and let you decide which ones resonate with you. "Resonate" means you read it, and then you go: "Hmm. That sounds interesting. I've been doing something like that for a while, so I might as well join Peter and we could co-create. That would help both of us! And it would be fun!"

Enjoy and good luck!

===

Talenteen.com is a site I created to offer the instructional materials created at Talentelle.com to teenagers and their parents. Ideal Career Framework (ICF) and BMW (http://businessmodelworkout.blogspot.com) are two key product lines which I'd like to sell worldwide. It's currently only available in English, but I'd like to translate the materials into Chinese and Hindi and Japanese as well. Perhaps parents of teenagers would be interested in getting involved. I'm not a parent myself, so that would be a great addition to my team. I'm a mentor to teenagers at Academos.qc.ca. and I noticed that teens are not asking the right questions, such as "what is my talent?" or "how do I know what my passion is?" Rather, they ask fear-based questions like "If I go into that field, will I make enough money?" etc. Talenteen will help teens to correctly choose their vocation, based on self-confidence, natural talents and passion, and the correct, positive attitude toward life.

---

There are 14 million users on Linkedin, and so it seems like a nice market for BMW products. The BMW product line was created for people who want to start a business, but don't have formal business training or education. BMW shows people how simple and marvelous business really is: it's all about value creation and wealth accumulation, in the simplest and easiest and funnest manner possible! BMW eliminates unnecessary stress by focusing the mind, intelligence and energy of the entrepreneur in the right direction, at all times. BMW is indeed a laser-sharp "wealth focuser" that continually trains the entrepreneur to think correctly and hence, superproductively!

This opportunity is ideally suited to someone who is very connected on Linkedin (minimum 100 connections) and who has entrepreneurial ambitions.

The BMW workshop is taught at the CEFQ (www.cefq.ca), Tyark College (www.tyark.com) and several other entrepreneurship schools in Montreal, Canada.

---

A few days ago, I thought of this new, powerful service for parents and teens: for US$200, a parent and his/her teenage child can ask me any question for a period of 3 months. A maximum of 3 questions can be asked per week (that is, from Saturday midnight to the next Saturday midnight). The usefulness of this service comes from the fact that there is a mind-boggling amount of deception and junk information in society, and that unless teenagers acquire the right, correct and strategic knowledge, they will be deceived and they will be led to harm and danger. This service offers a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.

It would be nice if a parent can join my team and promote this service. Facebook has 40 million subscribers, many of whom are young people aged 12 to 30 who could use the guidance.

What makes me qualified as a "strategic answerer" is that I've answered over 1,000 questions on Yahoo Answers (1 in 4 answers was selected as Best Answer) and I've answered over 200 questions on Linkedin Answers (1 in 10 was selected as Best Answer and 4 in 10 were selected as Good Answer). I've also read over 800 non-fiction books, covering topics such as psychology, management, futurism, business, technology, feminism, philosophy, religion, mythology and spirituality. I'm the most popular business coach at the CEFQ (www.cefq.ca), a school for women entrepreneurs. I've created Talentelle (www.talentelle.com) with my sister Zoonie and I've created CKN (www.careerknowledge.net) with my brother Joe. I was valedictorian of both my elementary school and high school.

Anyways, the above is no big deal. The only thing I've truly learned is that one can always achieve whatever one wants to do IF one really wants it and truly follows the "path of bliss." That is, you have to care about how you feel at all times. I never cared much about other people's opinion, I always followed what my heart was telling me to do!

This is something I'd like to help teenagers understand and realize: that they are magnificent beings and that they have magnificent talents within them. They do not have to struggle at anything or feel stress or be confused about anything. The ONLY thing they can do is follow their heart. Follow their bliss.

My life experience shows me that "follow your bliss" is the way to go. But this is something that every young person must understand and realize on her own.

The proposed service would only help teenagers to increase that critical awareness: that life is meant to be lived here and now, and to the extent that a young person constantly strives to be aligned with her true self, then there is NOTHING she cannot accomplish. Whatever she dreams of, will be realized. Whatever she wants, will come to her effortlessly. Whatever she wishes for, will become reality.