Monday, November 26, 2007

Donald Trump's secret for wealth

Donald Trump is a billionaire. However, unlike other billionaires like Bill Gates, Richard Branson and Mark Cuban, he went into the hole in the early 90s when he incurred debts of over two billion dollars.

I don't know about you, but if my accountant told me one day that I owed two billion dollars, I would ask him for the nearest bridge and go there to jump!

Of course, I know that you really appreciate this blog, so I would wear a parachute, because I don't like to let people down! :-)

Anyways, my point is that Trump probably knows something that the other billionaires don't.

So I've been studying him: on TV, through his books (I've read them all), through books and magazines talking about him, etc.

The good news is: I found his secret.

His secret is a little strange, because it's the kind of secret that is so obvious and so visible to everyone, yet most people completely miss it!

Every time you see him talking on television, whether it's in one of those real estate infomercials or on his hit TV show The Apprentice, he "generously" reveals his secret for all to know. Yet, most people don't get it.

In fact, as soon as he's about to reveal his secret, people become really annoyed and begin to have negative feelings about Trump.

Yet, his secret has not only made him a billionaire, but it has also allowed him to come back from a debt of two billion dollars to his current billionaire fortune. (I'm really pumped up, it's the first time I use the word "billion" three times in the same sentence!).

If you want to know this secret of his, send me an email at peter@careerknowledge.net.

I ask you to do this because if I give away the secret, you would say, "Hmm. Interesting. So true!" and then you would forget it.

But if you ask for it, then you will remember and perhaps apply it so you too can become rich!