Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Make money from the Internet revolution!

You can click HERE to access my latest blog -- "Linkedin Secrets" -- where I share secrets about how to monetize your Linkedin connections.

The great thing about "social monetization" (or making money by serving people in your social network) is that it encourages you to network more and make more new friends. You can have as many friends as you like, it's just a matter of sincerely and truly caring about what they need and how you can serve them.

An author said it best: "You can have everything you want in life, if you just help enough other people get what they want in life."

For readers who don't believe that "social monetization" is a real thing, let me share this story: a few years ago, I made more than $1,000 in commission simply from hooking up a buyer and a seller (of professional services). I did that several times, so I earned a couple of thousands of dollars just through emails and phone calls! Note: I was not selling anything, I just introduced people to one another. Easiest money I ever made! :-)

My point is, users of Facebook (there are 40 million of them) and Linkedin (there are 14 million of them) will be using social networks to generate automated cashflows and become rich, so it's up to you to start today so you can benefit financially from the Internet revolution.