Tuesday, July 24, 2007

How can I help you?

If you've subscribed to this blog, I assume you're getting (sometimes) good ideas and insights from my writings.

But I'm always wondering, "How can I be MORE useful to my loyal readers?"

Specifically, how can I be more useful to YOU? (Yes, you, sitting right there in front of the computer screen and reading these words written by somebody who cares about your success in this life!). :-)

One way would be for you to ask me questions on any of the 606 posts I've written so far (1,000 more to come!). In fact, by asking me to clarify a point I made or an idea I shared, you would help the other hundreds of readers. Indeed, if a post wasn't clear to you, you can bet that it probably also wasn't clear to other people.

You can ask me any question, don't be shy. Here are samples of questions to ask me:

- "Peter, in the post titled _______________ , you mentioned the idea of ____________. Can you explain it further?"

- "Peter, I'm currently in this situation where I ___________________. How would you suggest that I proceed to solve this problem?"

- "Peter, I'm a young beautiful woman of fertile age and I am quite impressed by how brilliant and charismatic you are. When can we get together and discuss matrimonial possibilities?"

Well, okay, maybe not that last question (call me).

Several readers have in fact asked me questions, and I found that by answering them, I was inspired to create more knowledge. So thank you to all of you inquisitive readers!

The above is not just a standalone effort to be more useful to you. I'm trying to create a platform, based on the knowledge created so far on this blog, that would allow me and all future certified consultants and coaches to help people by sharing success secrets AND by making sure that they do apply those success secrets properly in order to succeed in life.

Indeed, there are three main reasons why people fail in life. I will discuss them in the next post.