Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Join me and start to build your wealth too

Dear subscribers,

I've been writing this blog for about two years, with over 600 posts written so far. I hope the ideas and information have been of use to you, or have provoked some clarifying thought.

About half a dozen people have joined me now, in a contractual or associate capacity. I'm always looking for high-quality people to join my various business organizations, which can operate in any English- or French-speaking country in the world.

I mention this because I'm on the verge of creating IMMENSE wealth, and I would like you to benefit. This wealth is due partly to the original and proprietary (copyrighted) instructional materials I've created to help people launch their ideal career or startup business, but also to a new array of cyber-based products that can be exported easily to any country via Internet. Since these products can be marketed automatically via pre-programmed autonomous commercialization systems, I expect to become extremely rich very soon.

If you look at the 500 million people in India who are under 25 years of age, you can begin to appreciate the enormity of the business opportunity I am contemplating.

I will need a lot of reliable and trustworthy managers and entrepreneurs to run my various business units. If you are interested in learning about business and build your own wealth in order to achieve financial independence, please contact me asap to receive further instructions.

My standards are exceptionally high, so if you think you have what it takes in terms of proactiveness, professionalism, leadership and an unbeatable attitude, I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks.

Peter