Thursday, July 26, 2007

Efficient processing of requests

I created the following "codes" so I can more rapidly process requests from hundreds of connections and subscribers. Please feel free to use them. Just put the code (e.g. "001") in the subject heading of your email. No need to write anything in the body of the email. Thanks.

001 Please send me information on all your current business / affiliate opportunities

002 Please send me detailed information on your coaching and consulting services, along with case studies and success stories

003 Please send me the business books that you recommend, so I can learn more about financial freedom

004 Please send me a list of all your blogs so I can check them out

005 Please send me a list of all volunteering and internship opportunities at your various business and social organizations

006 Please send me a list of all your e-products for sale on the Web

007 Please send me the list of topics and subjects on which you are an expert, in case I wish to retain your services for an hour or more, as a coach or consultant

008 Please send me the procedure to follow for introducing ICF at my workplace. I understand that ICF fees (workshop and consulting) will be paid by HR at my company and that as an employee, I will not have to pay anything

009 Please send me the procedure to follow for introducing BMW at my workplace. I understand that BMW fees (workshop and consulting) will be paid by my employer and that as an employee, I will not have to pay anything

010 Please send me information on how I can become a presenter of information sessions for your various workshops, books and digitized products (DVDs, subscriptions to SaaS (software as a service), etc.)