Thursday, April 12, 2007

BMW book launch in May 2007

May I invite you to take advantage of the special discount for the upcoming BMW book I'll be publishing in May. The book will ship on May 25. If you place your order BEFORE May 4th (the first-year anniversary date of the creation of the BMW workshop), you can save money.

www.talentelle-bmw-products.blogspot.com

This book is the culmination of 7 years of research, beginning on June 2000 when I left corporate Canada for good. I realized there was something wrong with the employment system which does not reward people appropriately, based on their contribution to the employer's bottom line.

Finally, on May 4, 2006 I created a special workshop (whose philosophy is described at www.businessmodelworkout.blogspot.com) for first-time entrepreneurs. I truly felt the workshop was a revolutionary innovation, and that very night, I intuitively felt that from now on, in looking back at my life, it would seem as if there are two major parts: my life BEFORE the BMW workshop, and my life AFTER!

My sincere thanks to Zoonie, my sister and business partner, who drove me to develop the workshop.

I intuitively knew that my life would change forever as a result of the BMW idea/workshop being expressed through me, and shared with anyone who sincerely desired financial freedom.

This is why I'm so excited to share all the secrets behind the BMW workshop with you, in the form of a book.

We live in an age of unlimited opportunities, and great wealth is out there to be seized by anyone who is clear-headed enough and who learns -- and eventually masters -- basic business principles.

People who do not seek business knowhow will, unfortunately, remain "economic prisoners"of capitalists and will be forced to obey, 5 days out of 7, the dictates of business owners (or managers, the representatives of business owners).

Life is just too short to be lived as "economic slaves." Every human being has a brain, therefore every human being already has the ultimate technology with which to create value and receive immense wealth in return.

It is my sincere hope that the BMW book, titled "Systematic Wealth," will empower you intellectually and liberate all your imagination and intelligence and energy so that you can create a life of massive wealth and happiness!

Peter Nguyen, BCom
Author of "Systematic Wealth"