Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Join my team and make $$$

If you've been reading my 480+ postings so far (since January 2006), and appreciate the value you're getting -- for free, by the way! :-) -- then I invite you to introduce yourself to me via a short 200-word description of who you are, what you currently do, what your goals in life are.

Why would you do this?

Because you want to learn all my business secrets, culled from hundreds of the best psychology, business, technology, management and futurism books out there. Because you want to make a lot of $$$. Because you want to take control of your life by learning self-mastery.

Why do I do this?

Because, as planned since the beginning, I want to recruit you (if you're interested) to become business agents working with me in order to capture new markets.

I've developed secret, proprietary methodologies for RAPIDLY and EXPONENTIALLY developing new success secrets and methodologies (which I'm teaching at www.cefq.ca and www.tyark.com and, soon, at several universities). I just DO NOT HAVE TIME anymore to do the online marketing. Yet, millions of people want to grab my valuable instructional materials and intellectual capital. And they are willing to pay for them!

R$$ (short for "real-time success secrets") is currently being read in 18 countries. But I want to develop new versions for special segments (teens, mothers, entrepreneurs, free agents, consultants, executives, HR professionals, etc.).

The fact that you're a subscriber to this blogzine shows that you are serious about learning success secrets. Congratulations. Not many people are as serious as you are. Now, the next level is to MAKE MONEY from what you've learned.

I know, you're thinking: "Okay, Peter, I'm interested in making money. But how much is this going to cost me?"

$0.00. Zero. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

Is that a good price to you? Of course, it is. (I really tried to make the price even lower, but my accountant frowned at me, so I let it go!)

I'm basically a success intellectual. Yes, I graduated from McGill University (with distinction) in marketing, but I enjoy writing more than marketing.

This is why I need you. You need me because you want to learn everything you can about business (that is, the art of earning more and more money while working less and less).

However, there's just one catch: I only recruit the best. The best of the best. I only want to work with the elite. (In fact, over the last 12 years, I have only worked with the elite, and with best-of-breed companies like IBM, CDI Corporate Education Services, Abbott Laboratories, American Express, Cossette, etc.).

At the same time, I remember a time when I was confused and struggling, and many executives and business leaders gave me a chance. They gave me the opportunity to prove myself, and to shine, and I never disappointed them.

So I'd like to extend the same courtesy to people who REALLY, REALLY, ABSOLUTELY want to succeed and are WILLING to do whatever it takes to learn what they MUST learn in order to succeed.

Conclusion: if you think you are the best (and can prove it to me), or if you believe that you have the unstoppable go-getter attitude to get the job done no matter what obstacle or whoever stands in your way, then contact me at superscribe@gmail.com There is a LOT of money to be made, and we will make it together. (Remember: please write a 200-word description of who you are, what you are doing now, and what your goals in life are).

Together, we will capture all the wealth-making opportunities that the Internet is unleashing today!

Here's an idea I believe will take off and make a LOT of people richer: www.whoisjeffmills.com/tss.html