Thursday, May 19, 2011

How I created an audiobook in 60 minutes!

As I promised my brother, I'll share here something I did yesterday that will generate quite a bit of passive income.

It's a secret technique which I'll call NITRO, for Neural Inference Tension for Recurring Optimization.

I hope that this acronym sounds sophisticated enough to impress you. LOL!

Anyways, in exactly 60 minutes, I created an audiobook of... 60 minutes. This audiobook is titled The Wimp and the Millionaire, a sure best-seller.

The basic premise is that inside every man, there is a wimp and a millionaire -- so ladies, make sure you forward this post to your boyfriends, husbands, or any important male in your life! :)

The wimp is fear-driven while the millionaire is joy-inspired.

Again, no man should feel defensive because ALL men have BOTH the wimp and the millionaire inside of them.

So this audiobook explores the various issues that, if resolved, will enable men to think, feel, act and behave more like millionaires.

The main point of this post is that I woke up at 6 AM yesterday and had this insight of "mindlessly" writing (or recording, rather) a book in 60 minutes.

I intuitively created the NITRO approach, which is not entirely new. Many millionaire copywriters and Internet marketers are already using a form or a version of that technique.

NITRO basically enables you, as a writer, to create a threat of arousal so as to sustain both your writing the book and the customer reading the book.

What's the best analogy for this? Okay, it's like you're a belly-dancer. So you know all the sensual moves that will sustain male attention. And you continually MAKE those moves.

I hope this is not a sexist analogy cuz I respect women. :)

So the idea behind NITRO is that AS you write (or record your voice for an audiobook), you ALSO maintain an awareness of what and how the typical reader is thinking IN RESPONSE to your sentences and words.

In short, you can accurately predict what the reader is thinking so that you can EASILY write the next sentence. This is why I say that with NITRO, a book will write itself. You just have to write a provocative sentence, and let the rest flow smoothly from that first sentence.

This is probably how Isaac Asimov was able to write 300 books in his life. No, that's not a typo! 300 books! (both fiction and non-fiction).

He didn't use a word processor or computer, but the good old electric typewriter.

My point is that you can write an ebook or record an audiobook like I did yesterday, by simply using Audacity (a free sound editing application available at http://audacity.sourceforge.net).

In the next post, I'll give you a sample of my last audiobook, The Wimp and the Millionaire, so you see how the NITRO technique works.