Thursday, February 10, 2011

Free newsletter to help your IDEAL career!

More and more people are awakening to the fact that they are the CREATOR of their reality, and that they CAN create their own PERFECT career.

So I thought I'd release this powerful newsletter free of charge to all people, to help them in their pursuit of this ideal career.

Check it out here!

http://idealcareernews.wordpress.com

By the way, I'm writing and publishing that monthly newsletter just for fun! The more free stuff I give away, the more powerful I feel! It's really, really strange.

You can also download my 500-page ebook, Systematic Wealth Creaion, for free here:

http://systematicwealthsample.wordpress.com

One last thing (or piece of advice) just in case I get hit by the proverbial truck tomorrow:

The secret to wealth is to give to others, consistently. Doesn't matter how much you give, only that you give sincerely for their own good and that you do so consistently.

I just can't believe how many great ideas and projects come my way, just because I started implementing that idea of giving consistently.

It's like I'm playing a Jedi mind trick to the Universe. The Universe is going, 'Wait a minute, this Peter guy keeps on giving value to more and more people! What the, he must be really wealthy! Alright, then, we'll have to arrange his life circumstances to REFLECT his limitless wealth."

Friends, THAT is how it works! The Universe is just a reflection of what we believe about ourselves, and about each topic (ex. health, family, love, friendship, career, etc.) in our lives -- these topics being only an aspect of ourselves.

So a person might say, "I totally believe I am wealthy" yet Law of Attraction won't work because the Universe just doesn't believe it till it sees you ACTING like as if you were REALLY wealthy.

This is crazy, it's like as if you had to perform, like an actor, the role of a millionaire or rich person in order to really become rich!

You have to deliver an Oscar-winning performance in order to get the life you want!

In short, you have to ACT it out before you can have the reality you want.

I'll write more on this later.