Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Would you pay $50 to know a secret wealth master?

Would you mind playing a little game?

I discovered this year a powerful master who teaches the secret art of Wealth. Suppose I ask you to pay $50 to know the name of this master, who wrote a book containing the secret to immense Wealth, would you accept to pay?

In case you're interested to know, please write to me at omnidigitalbrain@yahoo.com and mention "secret wealth master" in the subject heading, and I will promptly email you instructions on how to pay $50 via Paypal.

If you think you have found this master already, just mention his name and I will let you know if it's the same one.

The $50 will go toward a fund I'm creating in order to create "economic liberation and empowerment products" for all people all over the world. The BMW workshop (partly described at http://businessmodelworkout.blogspot.com) is an example of a product that teaches people about business, entrepreneurship and wealth.

Just to give you an idea of how powerful this secret master is, I can tell you that I've read over 800 books in the last few years, and this one book is certainly and definitely the most powerful one! There is so much power in that book that I feel absolutely CERTAIN that I will become a millionaire soon (probably in 2008).

If you wish, you can get together with friends in order to pay the $50.

From this book, you can create hundreds of thousands of dollars, so the $50 is a minuscule amount to invest in your financial freedom.