Sunday, July 23, 2006

CEO appointment

Dear Subscribers:

I'm pleased to inform you that I'll be working as the new CEO of Talentelle (www.talentelle.com), a Montreal-based company specialized in training and coaching women so they can succeed in their chosen career.

This doesn't change the fact that I will keep sharing with you, on this blog, the best success secrets I come across.

To me, "CEO" simply means "Chief Empowerment Officer." My job therefore is to continually empower the women VPs that I will recruit, train and coach at Talentelle.

I recently came across a quote from Hillary Clinton in Pink magazine: "For the first time in the history of the world, we are seeing women seen as equal human beings. From this point on forward, we can never retreat."

Not only do I believe women are equal to men, I also believe women have unique qualities, skills and sensibilities that, if used and leveraged, can contribute to a better world.

I'm not too sure of many things in life, but I'm quite sure of this: every woman I've met has enriched my life and has "educated" me to view life in a more compassionate, sensitive and holistic way.

I just wanted to share with you this good news, and also encourage you to share this blog especially with your female friends, colleagues and relatives.

Best regards,

Peter Nguyen