Thursday, May 03, 2007

About your financial freedom

The above is a powerful mind map about your economic options, I strongly recommend that you get the original file so you can edit it and customize it to YOUR situation. I will keep updating this mind map often, and you can get it for free. Just drop me a line at omnidigitalbrain@yahoo.com. Deadline to get the free mind map: May 8, 2007. Price after that deadline: $100 for a year.

I quit corporate America in June 2000 and never looked back. Afterwards, I began to make $100 an hour as a free agent (translator). That felt really, really good!

Then, I became a business owner and made about $10,000 in two hours.

And now, it looks like I will be able to retire before I'm 40 years old.

So trust me when I tell you that working for somebody else might be a short-term solution (after all, we all have to pay the bills), but it is NOT a long-term solution. In other words, a "job" is a short-term solution to a long-term problem, which is: "How can I earn revenues WITHOUT working?"

The secret answer, my friends, lies in the book written by T. Harv Eker, titled Secrets of the Millionaire Mind. Until you've read that book, you do not know what financial freedom REALLY means.