Thursday, August 03, 2006

How they paralyze your willpower

6:00

Every single person in society has such an amazing willpower, that the only way the elite and governments can control that willpower is to gently, covertly influence it to work against itself.

If you look at the people you know in your life, it will become obvious to you who is using his/her mind against his own interests, and who is not.

This is why all successful people believe that "the only thing that can stop me is me."

The chief instrument used by the elite and governments against people, is fear. Fear is the mind killer, and it prevents every one of us to exercise effective willpower.

Yet, F.E.A.R. is False Evidence Appearing Real.

My trick is that every time I sense that I fear something, I just shut down my mind and do it! It works every time.

When you do something, you cannot fail: either you succeed in getting what you want, or you learn a valuable lesson in life.

Failures are just rehearsals for success. People who expect to succeed the first time, are like actors who expect to deliver a stellar performance at the very first rehearsal. Impossible.

This is why the following quote, which I memorized years ago, is so true: "Show me a guy who's afraid to fail, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time."