Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thank you!

Dear Subscriber,

Every month, I have the priviledge of reaching over 10,000 readers through various publications, and I do take this responsibility very seriously.

In the case of this publication online, focusing on real-time success secrets, I'm even more motivated to share my best information with anyone in the world. The Internet is truly a powerful tool for sharing and learning.

Every day, I see new people subscribing to Real-Time Success Secrets, and I feel honoured, but more importantly, driven and super-motivated to do my best.

I just thought I'd take a moment to thank you for your trust. Please feel free to drop me a line if you have comments, questions, etc. I'd be happy to be of service.

Best regards,

Peter Nguyen
Editor
superscribe@gmail.com