Tuesday, September 16, 2008

All my business workshops FREE FOR YOU!

I woke up this morning with a major insight: I have to share all my business knowledge with millions of people.

So armed with a cup of strong coffee, I uploaded a few videos on my Youtube BMW channel at http://www.youtube.com/bmwmaster.

Visit the site and watch all the videos, you will learn something valuable.

There's a lot of pseudo-gurus and legit gurus on the Internet, as I'm sure you've noticed.

But most of them just throw advertising and hypish sales copy at you.

I've decided to take a different route. I've decided to be your business teacher and actually teach you stuff. For free.

(Take the money you save and buy something nice for yourself. Or for your sweetheart.) :-)

My message is very simple; it's also my recipe for success:

1. Create something valuable to other people
2. Sell it to those people

In other words, spend 80% of your time CREATING something new (or renovating something old).

Next, spend 80% of your time SELLING that new thing, whether it's a product or a service.

I spent three long and hard years at McGill University, and received a nice business diploma as a result. Yet, they didn't even teach me those two simple steps! I spent THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to get a business degree, yet when I graduated, I did NOT know the above!

So you are far ahead of me, and you can save yourself a LOT of money by focusing on that simple recipe: Create, then Sell.